£45000 - £54000 per annum
45K - 54K
We have joined forces with a global manufacturing giant to offer the chance for a quality manager who takes pride in their work to join their successful team based out of Eastbourne. You will be responsible for developing and driving strategies to ensure continuous improvement of quality management system, processes, and product quality.
You'll also be developing strategies ensuring business and quality objectives and all company metrics (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, People, Environment) are met.
- Leading all internal and external customer audits (in cooperation with other departments). This also includes identification and execution of corrective and preventative actions.
- Managing activities of processing, analysing, and reporting of operational quality indicators (KPIs)
- Technical university or degree in Quality/Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical) or comparable physical Science discipline.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Quality Management & Systems with knowledge of ISO 9001 management systems.
- Kaizen or Six Sigma knowledge and practical experience,
As reward for this you will receive 45K - 54K dependant on experience alongside:
- Pension with an employer contribution up to 8%
- Annual bonus starting at 7.5%
- Relocation package if applicable
- Health Cash plan, worth up to £860 per year
If you feel you would a good fit for the role apply now!