€80000 - €93000 per annum + benefits
Are you interested in joining the next generation of air travel? Do you want to be part of something new?
My client, an established name in the next-generation of electric air mobility is currently seeking an experienced Quality/Process Engineer to work at their site based in Munich, Germany.
Your role, as a Quality Process Engineer will be to assist the quality deparment in developing the business management system and relatated quality management systems to ensrue compliance with EN9100 and other EASA Regulations. This is an invloved opportunity where you will have involvement in the development, deployment and continuous improvement of the management systems for Quality and Process.
Typically, your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Supporting to develop and implement a complete Business Management System
- Supporting the on-going Design, Production, Maintenance Organisation and Aircraft Operator Approval programmes
- Driving the EN9100 certification programme
- Developing and writing corporate quality procedures
- Supporting Process Owners in development of written processes/procedures, their deployment and improvement, including the measurement of their effectiveness
- Working with the Process Excellence team to ensure development and continual improvement in the effectiveness of processes
- Establishing quality audit systems and associated processes/procedures
- Monitoring (auditing) processes including compliance to EASA Part 21J, 21G and EN9100
- Planning, managing and conducting internal audits, including the management of follow-up activities to ensure closure of corrective action plans
- Supporting Process Owners in verifying the effectiveness of the corrective actions
- Supporting the on-going development of the Quality Academy trainings
- Work on any ad-hoc related tasks as directed by the Quality Management team
Therefore, I am ideally seeking candidates that can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a Quality Assurance/Management role in the Aviation Industry with knowledge of Aviation industry standards is essential. Knowledge of EASA Part 21J, EASA Part 21G, Part 145, EN9100 requirements and related working practices and standards are required
- An individual with a "Solutions" oriented and positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Auditor Qualification i.a.w. ISO 19011 with good experience in auditing is beneficial
- Ability to interface well at all levels within the business, with suppliers, partners, and customers and to convey complex requirements with clarity to stakeholders
- Strong planning skills to be able to assist in turning issues and problems into solutions with the proven ability to meet timescales
- Experience in facilitating trainings and development of training materials
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German would be beneficial
If this position is of interest to you and you'd like to apply, please apply via the link on this advert and I will call you to discuss the opportunity in more detail as soon as possible.