£19000 - £30000 per annum + +Uncapped Commission
Recruitment Consultant - IT & Technology (iO Associates)
Precision Resource Group
Precision Resource has recently been ranked within The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 - being tracked for one of the highest sales growth of the past 3 years!
We are offering you an unbeatable opportunity to join a growing recruitment firm based in the centre of Bristol, working with one of our four specialist brands within Precision Resource Group. We are looking for experienced recruitment consultants who can provide evidence of success. We are open on the sector experience and happy to speak to people looking for a change of market.
Specialising in recruitment across Tech, Digital, Engineering and the Energy market, iO Associates have extensive experience in recruiting the highest calibre of talent to create the products and infrastructure of the future. iO Associates is one of the fastest-growing IT recruitment specialists in the UK. Having launched in 2015, we have cemented ourselves as a trusted partner with some incredible employers. This success has propelled us into launch another iO division - based in United States!
Who are PRG?
We are a high performing client centric business, creating life changing career and wealth opportunities for people who contribute and commit. Boasting unparalleled year on year growth but still maintaining that 'small company feel'. A fantastic opportunity to work for a consultancy whose innovative concepts, exceptional core values and strategic business insight make them one of the most desirable Bristol based companies to work for.
As a company we recognise the need to treat experienced recruiters with respect and openness. Trust and respect is central to who we are and why we've a track record of developing great recruiters to exceptional ones.
What we are looking for
- A proven history of billings and a record of business development, relationship building & making deals.
- Confident, competitive & driven to succeed.
- Leadership qualities with future ambitions to build a team.
- Desire to run your own desk and having the confidence to take ownership of it.
- Flexible on sector/vertical market experience.
What we offer
- Competitive salary that recognises your experience.
- Career progression with clear targets and parameters for promotion - nothing vague.
- Management training for those people interested in people development.
- Fantastic, uncapped commission scheme.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Incentives.
- Amazing office environment - modern space, enthusiastic atmosphere & safe.
- The flexibility to work from home.
- Extended lunch breaks for Seniors.
- Highly celebrated luxury holiday incentives - Barcelona, Monaco, Dubai.
Apply today - send your up-to-date cv to if you are looking for your next challenge!