£19000 - £30000 per annum
Recruitment Consultant - move from great to exceptional
IT & Technology
You couldn't be looking to join Precision Resource Group (PRG) at a better time than RIGHT NOW!
We are offering you an unbeatable opportunity to join a growing recruitment firm based in the center of Bristol, which is still growing and finding great success.
We are looking for talented recruitment consultants, at varying levels of experience, who are looking for a new and supporting environment. We are open to the sector experience and happy to speak to people looking for a change of market.
Who are PRG
We are a high-performing client-centric business, creating life-changing career and wealth opportunities for people who contribute and commit. Having unparalleled year-on-year growth but still maintaining that 'small company feel'. A fantastic opportunity to work for a consultancy whose innovative concepts, exceptional core values, and strategic business insight make them one of the most desirable Bristol-based companies to work for.
As a company, we recognise the need to treat experienced recruiters with respect and openness. Trust and respect is central to who we are and why we have a track record of developing great recruiters to exceptional ones.
We are offering the exciting opportunity to work with one of the largest divisions within PRG - iO associates. Regardless of experience level, we have a number of opportunities across iO that we are currently hiring for.
Specialists across IT, Engineering, and IT, we operate across all of the UK, Europe, and (most recently launched!) in the USA. There's plenty on offer, here at PRG!
What we are looking for
- At least 6 months + worth of recruitment experience.
- A proven history of billings and a record of business development, relationship building & making deals.
- Confident, passionate & eager to succeed.
- Leadership qualities with future ambitions to build a team.
- Desire to run your own desk and having the confidence to take ownership of it
- Flexible on sector/vertical market experience.
What we offer
- Competitive salary that recognises your experience
- Career progression with clear targets and parameters for promotion - nothing vague.
- Management training for those people interested in people development.
- Fantastic uncapped commission scheme
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Incentives
- Amazing office environment - modern space, enthusiastic atmosphere & safe
- The flexibility to work from home
- Extended lunch breaks for Seniors
- Highly celebrated luxury holiday incentives - Barcelona, Monaco, Dubai
Apply today - send your up-to-date CV if you are looking for your next challenge!