€50 - €65 per hour
On behalf of my client based in Munich, I am looking for an experienced Requirements Management/Systems Engineer with a remote working option available for a period of 6 months. Some key information regarding the position is as follows:
Reporting to the Head of Mechanical Engineering, your team is responsible for the design and development of structural components and aircraft systems across the entire lifecycle.
As a Requirements Manager within propulsion, you will be part of an IPT team responsible for the development of an innovative electric propulsion system, featuring a wide range of disciplines including turbo-machinery, composite structures and electronics.
- Authoring the electric propulsion requirements documents
- Plan, and manage activities relating to requirements capture and drive them through all stages of the systems lifecycle.
- Coordinate all stakeholders to capture flow-down requirements
- Liaising with other engineers, identify means of V&V requirements
- Track open actions and comments on requirements and coordinate with the teams to resolve them.
- Write and manage requirements in Polarion
Therefore, I am ideally seeking candidates with the following skills and expertise:
- Professional experience within the aerospace industry is essential
- Experience of managing requirements within Aerospace is also essential
- Experience with requirements capture software (Polarion, DOORS etc.)
- Familiarity with ARP4754 would be an advantage
- Knowledge of certification activities in relation to propulsion, turbo-machinery, composite structures or similar would also be on advantage.
- Understanding of aerospace standards (EASA, FAA)
- Fluency in English is essential, German or any other language is a plus
If this is of interest to you and you'd like to apply, please do so and I'll call you as soon as possible to discuss the opportunity in more detail.