£575 - £625 per day
iO Associates are delighted to be partnered with a consultancy client on their search for a Retail Architect to join them ASAP. Strong enterprise architecture skills with the ability to capture current state and define and implement a target architecture.
Location: London - on site 3/4 days a week
Rate: £575 - £625 per day (Inside IR35)
Duration: 6 months
* Performs functional analysis, trade, benchmark and interface definition studies to formalize business requirements into future state architecture specifications.
* Interacts and communicates effectively with internal and external teams to clarify business, operational, or architecture requirements.
* Provide industry knowledge and thought leadership on the architecture to support the digital transformation of the retail business and customer experience
* Provide insight on industry trends and current technological standards and best practices.
* Accountable for guiding and modeling the implementation of artifacts, deployment models, and applications in entirety-from interfaces, business logic, data, security, and network, and infrastructure.
* Maintains ongoing communication with delivery teams, verifying that what was designed was built and adjusting as appropriate throughout the project.
* Builds consensus across stakeholder groups including leadership and individual contributors.
* Prior experience in defining architectures that satisfy security, scalability, high availability, network management, and monitoring requirements.
* Architecture background in Retail and design is essential to be able to develop the future state architecture
* knowledge and experience in the definition of Enterprise (business and technical) Architecture using best practice architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF. TOGAF certification, or related industry certification, is preferred.
* Experience of working with site systems architecture environments at Fuel Retail Locations.
* Experience with architecture integration with POS, Back Office and ERP
* Broad understanding of a spectrum of infrastructure technologies including network, hardware and operating systems.
* Help clients transform from the inside out
* Able to lead global/virtual teams to implement retail payment technology transformations