£35000 - £50000 per annum
We are working with a small but growing company who design an ultra-low cost IC chip which can be used for a wide range of IoT markets.
Their ConnectIC line of FlexIC's enables extremely high volume opportunities in HF RFID for a variety of applications.
They are looking for an experienced RF Engineer who can support the development of their RFID products by designing evaluation procedures to help improve their product, as well as innovating new ways of adapting their product to suit customer applications.
We aren't looking for someone who has dabbled in RF. You will have designed your own RF set ups and be able to explain the context behind these set ups.
The salary for this role will be paying up to £50,000 p/a DOE.
Skills and experience
- Experience with RFID systems and applications
- Hands-on experience of using RF test equipment: oscilloscopes, function generators, VNAs, etc
- Samples of experience in analysing data in Python, R, or equivalent.
- Previous experience of antenna design for HF RFID.
- A strong understanding of electronics and its core principles.
- A strong ability to solve technical problems with many different variables.
- A strong ability to work to tight deadlines and progress multiple projects simultaneously.
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact - Jordan Pyatt on 01173 328100