£30000 - £60000 per annum
Robotics Software Engineer
Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of hardware and software production
solutions for the content creation and broadcast industries.
They are looking to add a Robotics Software Engineer to their R&D team near Cambridgeshire to
develop innovative solutions to robotics problems.
You will have the opportunity to suggest the directions they take their robotics products as well as
develop new skills across C/C++ to C#, on Desktop, Embedded, Linux and Mobile platforms across
areas such as speech recognition, image processing and robotics.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience of design and development of robotic software systems
- Experience of analysis and modeling of robotic systems using Matlab or similar.
- Experience of machine vision systems in applications such as navigation, object tracking and automation
- Creative and able to drive innovation
- Able to work to tight deadlines, keep adequate records and maintain test documentation.
- Builds good relationships with other engineers and with suppliers
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Mathworks products, including auto-generation of code
- Experience of embedded software design in C++ to production standards
- Experience in Computer Vision, Image processing or similar
- Experience of ROS
- Experience of OpenCV
- Experience with source code control systems, build and deployment systems, and JIRA for management of software development.
- Experience of Windows .NET application development in C#
- Experience of project management using Agile methods
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact - Jordan Pyatt on 07713990304