£65000 - £75000 per annum
Sales Manager - Critical Care Software
- Join a dynamic and expanding business
- Professional, rewarding and client focused position
- Remote with occasional travel
- £65,000-75,000 + car allowance + benefits - OTE £120K-150K
Due to expanding their portfolio, my client is looking for a Sales Manager to achieve the agreed targets of growth in both customers and revenues to improve the company's market position and achieve financial growth. They offer full support and growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success
- Newly created Regional Sales Manager opportunity due to extensive growth and gaining new partner.
- Responsible for maintaining an up to date sales pipeline for the ICU business unit for both new sales and account development of existing customer and ensuring that the necessary data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM.
- Working remotely covering the UK & Ireland.
- Coach and mentor the sales team to achieve sales targets.
- Cold call as appropriate within your geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Manage relationship with ICU module customers including the identification of reference sites by mapping the installed base, identify a champions and creation of an appropriate incentive program.
- Working with Marketing teams and senior management on product launch and sales strategies as well as some tenders.
- Lead a positive, motivated team and continue to seek business growth opportunities.
- Work for a successful company experiencing growth consistently.
- Competitive salary package and uncapped commissions.
- Work with a growing portfolio of innovative new products coming through. You will not be bored in this role!
- Be part of a successful team. Solid support network in the business, nice team culture. Opportunity to make an impact in this leadership role.
- Proven experience & success within a healthcare software provider organisation ideally in relation to the sales of specialist clinical solutions.
- Experience in a healthcare commercial/contractual environment.
If this sounds like the role for you please send you CV to me Stacey Pitcher now.