iO Associates are working with a consultancy in Spain who have offices in both Barcelona and Madrid who are currently searching for an experienced SAP FICO Consultant.
The client are looking for an ambitious individual to join their finance implementations team.
- Strong understanding of finance business processes and accounting practices.
- Strong SAP Finance skills: SAP FICO, S/4 HANA Finance preferably Multi Tenant Edition
- Implementation and delivery experience, which should include at least 1 full project lifecycle of ECC & 1 full project lifecycle of S/4 HANA.
- Proven experience in agile delivery methods, change management, test strategy and execution, cutover planning and execution.
- Additional desirable skills: Product Costing, Profitability Analysis (COPA), FSCM and Banking Integration, , Asset Accounting (AA), period end close (SAP FCC), financial reporting and consolidation, tax.
- Integration experience with other SAP modules (SD, MM, PP)
The role is customer facing, so having strong stakeholder management skills are an advantage.
If you are looking for a role offering progression this is a great opportunity - this growing consultancy have a 5 year growth plan with the opportunity to become a Managing Consultant available for those who want it.
The role is offered as a remote working position with occasional travel to either Madrid or Barcelona as required for face to face meetings.