SAP Security Manager
Malmsbury (3 days a week on site)
3 month (with a view to extend)
iO associates are working with one of the countries powerhouses in the engineering sector. They are looking for a SAP Security Manager who will be responsible for the design, analysis, configuration & support of the SAP security and authorisation area. As a Senior Manager, you will drive the integrity and flexibility of our clients existing systems and help set the direction and pace of strategic change that supports business needs now and in the future.
Successful candidates will have experience in the following areas:
- Strong knowledge of the cross functional use of SAP S4
- SAP Security and controls knowledge and experience including role designs, authorisations and segregation of duty challenges.
- Extensive business partnering experience with senior stakeholders.
- Security Weaver access control and segregation of duty rule set experience.
- Experience using UAT for roll out design.
If you're a SAP security manager looking for a looking to further their managerial career, then send an updated CV to A.brewer@ ioassociates.co.uk. The client is looking to interview candidates NEXT WEEK so if interested, please send across a CV ASAP.