£500 - £700 per day + Inside IR35
SC Cleared Project Manager & Project Controls | Defence Industry | £500 - £700 per day | Inside IR35 | Bristol & Hybrid
iO Associates are proud to be partnered with a consultancy that has just won a new contract with a central government department.
They therefore need to bring on multiple Security Cleared project managers to cover the contract in full to ensure smooth running of the projects and workstreams. These roles will start as soon as possible so they require all applicants to have ACTIVE SC Clearance that has been used within the past 12 months.
If successful in securing this role, you will be involved in one of the biggest programmes affecting the central government Defence industry and there is much potential for your contract to be extended beyond the initial 12 months.
All SC Cleared Project Managers are encouraged to apply, whether your expertise is technical/IT, procurement, project control, business change etc.
You must be happy with flexible on & off site work with the main office base in Bristol. It will likely be 2 or 3 days per week on site depending on workshops and key meetings etc.
- Leading Scrum and Agile teams as well as experienced with Waterfall and Hybrid methodologies
- Active Security Clearance
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Defence and central government industry experience
- Strong Project management skills leading workstreams of considerable budget size.
- Able to drive the delivery and coach the team to ensure controls and deliverables remain inline with central strategy.
- Able to build, manage and justify budgets, risks, timelines & deliverables.
- Successfully track and monitor the success of the project
- Experience working in Defence procurement & supply chain will be beneficial for the initial roles that will be released.
- Experienced in both central gov AND defence via consultancies or direct.