£450 - £480 per day
JL - 344 - JA_1600422348
Senior Network Engineer
£450 - £480 a day
Are you a Network Engineer with experience of Internetworking device Administration and Troubleshooting?
IO Associates are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join a growing fast-paced organisation on a 6-month basis.
You will join a team of engineers in a fast moving and often challenging complex environment to assist in maintaining Operational Excellence for a large campus with twelve additional UK sites including four Data Centers.
- To assist, own and perform incident resolution, identify root cause analysis, perform infrastructure changes as per approved Incident and Change Management process with the aid of Service Now and approved Tools. To ensure compliance procedures are followed at all times.
- Maintain and update documentation incl diagrams and tools, to knowledge share and train other team members when required.
- Engage regularly with internal and external teams, to represent the UK Team in often complex and sensitive data environments.
- The Role is approx. 80% Operational Support 20% Projects but can vary,
- Some Opportunity for remote working
- On-call rotation attendance is an expectation and attendance if required planned maintenance.
- Driving License, Valid SC Clearance
- Minimal 4 years' experience of Internetworking device Administration and Troubleshooting experience
- CCNA and working CCNP-CCDA or equivalent
- To include Cisco Router and Switch, ASA and or Checkpoint Firewall, Packet Capture experience, working knowledge of ISE, CSM, PRIME, F5 and Data Center Architecture, Nexus - VXLAN with BGP EVPN overlay routing OSPF and BGP. switching, Cisco Firepower. DNS and Proxies. Cisco Wireless, WLCs, MPLS/SD WAN, VPN Technologies, Pulse Secure
- A clear understanding on ITIL and an understanding of Design and Project Management process would also be an advantage.
- Must be able to commute to Cheltenham when required
If you're interested apply now, alternatively contact Jennifer on 01173328100