Up to £53000 per annum
We are lucky enough to work with an Award Winning Financial Services company who have an opening for an ambitious Scrum Master.
The company is based in Gloucester and is expanding massively. They are looking for a Scrum Master with ideally solid scrum experience so that they can hit the ground running. Ahead of some exciting projects they have coming up with the potential to head up the whole Scrum Function.
You would be involved with,
- Working closely with the Delivery team Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization.
- Coaching and developing other team members.
Any beneficial experience would be,
- 2 yrs. + prior experience leading a scrum team or relevant experience.
- Ability to analyse and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Client facing experience.
- Experience with successful Agile techniques.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle.
If you are looking for a role that uses cutting edge tech, as well as prioritising a flexible working approach then this could be the role for you. As the company are currently trialling a 4.5 day week.
The role itself is a hybrid offering brilliant company benefits, and a market-competitive salary of up to £53,000.