Up to £45000 per annum
SA - ES_1629735385
Security Advisor/Controller | Bristol
Salary: Up to £45,000
We are currently working with a Defence, Technology and Aerospace company working on a range of technologies for both military and civilian applications.
Due to our recent success securing multiple new contracts, we are now hiring a security advisor/controller to join our operations team and work directly with the Head of Security on enabling and maintaining all things security.
You will be working with a team of experienced and talented individuals across multiple disciplines and in an organisation that has the benefit of a global presence with plenty of growth opportunity.
What we're looking for:
As we continue to grow as a business and work across a number of sites and programmes we're looking for an individual who will support a number of our current security process' from assistance with security clearance to supervision and organisation of physical security.
This is an excellent chance for an individual who has experience within the security domain within Government OR Defence and is looking for an opportunity to pick up new responsibilities and continue to grow their skillset and who believes in enabling and finding solutions for security problems.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Carry out full spectrum of Security Controller responsibilities and support the security accreditation of new sites including advising on physical and personnel security measures.
* Be the 'go-to' point of contact for security enquiries from programmes. Understand, collaborate and advise on program/bid related security compliance requirements. Prepare security artefacts for programmes e.g. Security Management Plans.
* Ensure organisational adherence with HMG Security Policy Framework requirements and other relevant Defence Security policies.
* Support the development and implementation of security initiatives designed to safeguard our people, places, information and reputation.
* Support in developing threat/ risk-based security incident response plans, including with external agencies. Support incident response.
If this sounds of interest, please apply below.