Security Advisor / Controller - ESUK
Elbit Systems in the UK are a Defence, Technology and Aerospace company working on a range of technologies for both military and civilian applications.
You will be working with a team of experienced and talented individuals across multiple disciplines and in an organisation that has the benefit of a global presence with plenty of growth opportunity.
What we’re looking for;
Due to our recent success securing multiple new contracts, we now require talented individuals to join us on this exciting journey.
We are hiring a Security Advisor/Controller to join our operations team and work directly with the Head of Security on enabling and maintaining all things security.
As we continue to grow as a business and work across a number of sites and programmes, we’re looking for an individual who will support a number of our current security process’ from assistance with security clearance to supervision and organisation of physical security.
This is an excellent chance for an individual who has experience within the security domain within Government OR Defence and is looking for an opportunity to pick up new responsibilities and continue to grow their skillset.
We’re looking for an active individual who believes in enabling and finding solutions for security problems. Your responsibilities will include:
• Carry out full spectrum of Security Controller responsibilities and support the security accreditation of new sites including advising on physical and personnel security measures.
• Be the ‘go-to’ point of contact for security enquiries from programmes. Understand, collaborate and advise on program/bid related security compliance requirements. Prepare security artefacts for programmes e.g. Security Management Plans.
• Ensure organisational adherence with HMG Security Policy Framework requirements and other relevant Defence Security policies.
• Support the development and implementation of security initiatives designed to safeguard our people, places, information and reputation.
• Support in developing threat/ risk-based security incident response plans, including with external agencies. Support incident response.
What’s in it for you;
Elbit UK is at the forefront of technological innovation within our industry and as our presence grows in the UK, we want to recruit talented individuals to build a cohesive and diverse group on numerous projects. We offer Competitive salary packages, flexible working hours, health care options, life cover, family friendly policies and a range of additional benefits including salary sacrifice schemes, discounts, access to Learning and Development tools and support for yours and your family’s health and wellbeing.
All the positions will be based full-time or with alternative flexible arrangement from our offices either in Bristol, London or home based (where the job allows).