£35000 - £50000 per annum
Security Analyst | Fully Remote | £35,000 - £50,000 DOE
We are working closely with a global cyber security company who are excited to be hiring for a Security Analyst to work with their customers and internal teams to provide detailed and meaningful analysis and response for incidents.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to customers by analysing and reviewing logs or functional events within our customer's network systems and report on any abnormalities to customer designated security or operational contacts
- Conducting deep dive analysis and undertaking threat hunting activities to support Content Management and Threat Intelligence activities
- Escalating high priority technical or security related issues by communicating your analysis to their customers in a timely fashion and in accordance with customer specifications.
- Linux and Windows experience
- Understanding of networking including TCP/IP
- Network monitoring
- Understanding of a cloud environment & infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Understanding of HTTP, SSL/TLS, SOAP, and reverse proxies
This a great opportunity with the company offering a starting salary of £35-£50K (experience dependant). The perks on offer also include a comprehensive health coverage, life insurance and retirement/pension plans for you and your family. They also offer Trusted Time Off (TTO) which provides our employees the flexibility to take time off as needed (no limits) for vacation and personal time.
Apply today to guarantee you don't miss out!