£375 - £425 per day + OUTSIDE IR35
SC Project Manager | Fully Remote | OUTSIDE IR35 | £400 + - per day | 6 Months + Extension to 2 years
Working with one of the top 3 global Oil and Gas companies in the world, our client is a boutique consultancy who now require a Security Cleared (SC) Project Manager to join the team to work on this client's 2 year programme.
As this programme is likely to last 2 years, the initial 6 month contract length could genuinely see you in this role until the end of 2023!
This role is EXCLUSIVE to iO Associates until close of play Wednesday (15/09) and interviews will be happening on Monday so please apply promptly for your CV to be considered.
Required Skills and job requirements:
- ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE
- Ensuring project governance is in place and followed by all in the team
- Leading all aspects of Agile project delivery
- Proven ability to lead project delivery teams of at least 5 heads to drive process improvements, bottom-line gains and competitive advantage.
- Posess outstanding leadership capabilities to direct all phases of project-based efforts, while meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Quality Assurance & Compliance
- Budget Administration
- Excellent communication skills, able to build and strengthen relationships across functions to drive able to build cohesive, strategic operations.
- Testing Methodologies
- Team Building & Leadership
- Analytical planner adept at identifying and isolating business challenges as well as devising solutions to resolve technical issues.
- Provide technical support where necessary
Favoured/Prioritised Skills and Experience
- Prince 2 Practitioner, Scrum Master Agile, ITIL, v4 Service Management & CI Silver qualifications will be highly valued.
- Experience as a Project Manager or Scrum Master in the Oil, Gas or Utilities industry
If this Security Clearance Required Project Manager contract looks like your perfect next move, please apply now!