£50000 - £65000 per annum + Private Healthcare, 5% Pension, etc
Senior Technical Tester
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 to £65,000
We are a global software consultancy on the look-out for a new addition to our world-class Test Teams. As a modern consultancy, we do not require you to travel to client sites, unless you yourself deem it necessary. We also operate on a flexible basis and although we'd love to see you in the office, we think that work/life balance should take priority so we're happy to flex around your needs.
With an incredibly creative stance on the QA process, we are looking for a highly lateral thinker who takes a deeply exploratory approach when it comes to Testing.
This role would suit an experienced Tester with a keen desire to explore the latest in Automation tools and technology in general.
You will have the opportunity to work in a highly supportive environment, surrounded by creative and talented individuals. You will also receive a highly competitive pay package as well as support throughout your career to take you to where you want to go. This is an opportunity to work for the top-tier technical company in the South West and to experience unlimited progression avenues.
The requirements ultimately boil down to the following:
- Eligibility to work permanently in the UK
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in Automation Testing with any of the following tools: Selenium Webdriver, Cypress, Protractor, Playwright
- An Exploratory Approach to Testing
- An empathetic and user-focused approach to QA
- Excellent Communication Skills
But what's in it for you?
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Structured progression pathway from Senior, through to Lead and Principle and into Test Architect or Programme Manager
- Incredible Work Culture
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Competitive, flexible Pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- And much more…
If this role sounds like a good fit for you then please apply immediately or contact Daniel Erasmus on LinkedIn for more information.