€60000 - €85000 per annum + Relocation package
Senior Avionics Hardware Engineer
€60,000 to €85,000 (+ potential for relocation / visa sponsorship packages)
New and exciting opportunity here for a Senior Avionics Hardware Specialist to join a forward-thinking business who are pioneers in their field.
Here you will join a fast-growing and increasingly ambitious high-tech company who possess an impressive network of investors and partners, providing you with the platform to be at the forefront of projects leading the future of aviation.
In this role you will be tasked with the design and development of cutting-edge safety-critical electronic hardware and layout PCBs in order to deliver a fully electric vehicle, supporting sustainable travel.
The ideal candidate will be an Electronics Hardware and Compliance Verification Specialist, with an extensive working background on Aerospace Product Development.
An excellent opportunity here to advance your career for a business that encourages personal development and progression opportunities, with modern workspaces and flexible shift patterns on offer, making it a great place to work.
* To design and review safety critical electronic hardware
* Development of schematics and layout PCBs using electronic design automation software
* Practical work with DO-254 and EASA - reviewing and releasing certification documentation.
Candidate background required:
* Electrical / Communications Engineering Degree
* Digital and Analog Schematics
* PCB Layout
* Experience in Compliance Verification - DO-254 / DO-160 / ARP4754A
* Experience on Aerospace product development
* Knowledge of Integrity or DOORS management tools.
The client is looking to interview and hire quickly so if interested then please click apply with your most recent CV ASAP and I will be in touch with further details.