Up to £0.00 per annum
Senior Battery Systems Engineer
Location: Köln region, Germany
iO Associates are partnered with an automotive company engaged in electric vehicles and sustainable mobility systems.
The client has recently invested a significant amount into their production plant and are looking for a Senior Battery Systems Engineer change for battery systems.
The role involves the development of Li-ion batteries for the for their vehicle range, developing and finalisation of their first-generation batteries. Other responsibilities include the providing technical support for series production, consideration of powertrain requirements, consideration of development market trends, the development of property rights and close cooperation with specialist departments, suppliers, and production teams.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in the automotive sector
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, or a comparable field
- Speak English and German to minimum B2 standard.
- Experience in the development of energy storage systems
- Experience in developing successful products
- Experience working with suppliers and development partners
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
This is an exciting role with lots of variation in day-to-day activities, which will make full use of your skills. The team you will join is young, dynamic, and motivated to advance eMobilty and offers a quick decision-making process with independent work.
This an active, growing organisation and a great opportunity for a current or aspiring Senior Battery Development Engineer to advance their career in the future of transport.
If you would like to hear more, please apply here.