£40000 - £55000 per annum
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 DOE
Duration: Full-time Permanent
Do you want to help shape the future of mobile broadband?
A leading innovator of high throughput, modular phased arrays is looking for a Senior Buyer.
This exciting start-up has been taken over by a leading international communications company who have given them significant investment to expand into the commercial sector.
As they move closer to the product release of their Electronically Steerable Antennas, the Operations team are looking to hire a Senior Buyer to take ownership of the procurement of electronic components and consumables.
The Senior Buyer will work closely with the design and operations team to establish a robust supply chain to support hardware procurement.
- Purchasing experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of purchasing electronic components / PCB's is essential.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent IT skills including Intermediate
- Excel skills.
- Good working knowledge of MRP / ERP systems.
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload.
- Ability to work well on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Good working knowledge of import / export legislation including ITAR
- Experience of Working in Aerospace and US Contracting Environment including FARS/DFARS
- Strong network of industry / internal contacts
- Excellent experience of make/Buy reviews and Supplier Management and Engagement Plans
- Good understanding of Electronics Procurement preferable in and RF environment
Please apply for immediate consideration.