£45000 - £55000 per annum
Senior Civil Engineer (Rail)
iO have partnered with a with a business outsourcing consultancy firm to give the opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer CRE to join their Infrastructure's Rail & Public Transport team based in Leeds working across a varied range of regional and UK investment projects
They're a consultancy at the forefront of over 10 industries and, with no plans to slow down their rapid growth, are looking for an electrical engineer with Rail experience to be part of this exciting project.
To be part of this you will have some experience in the following:
- Station design
- Bridge design, refurbishment and strengthening schemes.
- Relevant Recognized Degree
- Gantry and foundation designs
- Rock cutting stabilization works.
- UTX/URX design
What you'll be doing:
- Leading and undertake the preparation of technical reports and documentation relating to projects.
- Approving the design team's technical work.
- Manage delivery teams working in collaboration with other disciplines in the Common Data environment.
- Act as Contractors Responsible Engineer (CRE) - Rail Civils Design Help to develop the production of drawings, reports and specifications.
- Helping out more junior members of team with technical guidance.
In return there are some brilliant perks to working for them:
- A competitive salary of up to £55,000
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme and much more.
There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and they'll provide the support you need to do just that. As a result, the scope for progression is limitless.
They are looking to host interviews within the coming weeks so if you feel you would be a good fit for the role then apply now and I will be in touch.