£600 - £750 per day
JL - 4427- JA_1608547371
Senior Cyber Risk Analyst (DV Cleared)
£600 - £750 a day
Are you a Senior Cyber Risk Analyst with demonstrable cyber/security risk management experience and hold CCP SIRA and Practioner level?
IO Associates are looking for a Senior Cyber Risk Analyst to join an established Risk management team working on various projects on an initial 3-month contract starting in January 2021.
**YOU MUST HOLD ACTIVE DV CLEARANCE**
* Support the identification of candidates for Cyber Vulnerability Investigations (CVIs), commissioning investigation as required.
* Recent experience working with the MOD (Information Cyber Security and Assurance) and familiarity with MOD Security Policies e.g., JSP 440, 604, IS1&2, SALs and DCPP.
* Review the organisation from a CRM perspective, assessing the maturity of processes and governance.
* Support the identification of critical assets and enterprise level cyber risks observed throughout the review.
* Provide Learning from Experience (LFE) inputs and highlight key themes and recommendations.
* Escalate requirements, based on endorsed cyber risks.
* Engagement with CRM Central Function within CyDR.
If you're interested or know someone who may be, apply now or contact Jennifer on 07958441684