£50000 - £60000.00 per annum
iO Associates are currently working with a fantastic professional services organisation based in Gloucestershire who provide a breadth of solutions for Defence, Military and Government clients. They are looking for an adaptable and passionate Senior Developer who is looking to further their career and has the ability to mentor/coach a small team.
If you have the relevant technical experience and have a can-do attitude and are looking for a varied, fast paced role where you will be able to learn new technologies and skills then this is the role for you!
No day is the same - you'll be leading a small software engineering team to deliver quality, complex solutions to Defence and National Secruity clients. You'll need to confidently interact with customers and help roadmap the requirments. Also contribute to tech strategies, design patterns and roadmaps, with the ability to provide new innovative solutions by keeping up to date with the latest toolsets and technologies.
- Experience of designing and implementing bespoke software solutions for clients ideally in the Defence / National Security Sector
- You will understand the principles and technologies surrounding information and data management and exploitation/analysis and be able to dig deeper to understand our customer's needs, designing and implementing bespoke solutions
Strong technical background with experience of
- Technical Software development, software integration and engineering lifecycles and design experience
- Full stack development knowledge
- Developing, implementing and supporting customisations and extensions to COTS and Open Source platforms, including one or more of Elastic Stack, ArcGIS, RabbitMQ, Apache NiFi or similar
- Educated to BSc in computer sciences, mathematic, engineering or similar or have other relevant professional qualifications and experience
- Linux Systems
- Full Stack development
This is a permanent opportunity which will be mainly remote based, but they would require travel to the Gloucestershire office once a week. But can be flexible for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity and trust me, this is not an opportunity you will want to miss.
To be considered, please apply below or get in touch with Max Absolom via or 0117 332 8100.