£70000 - £75000 per annum + + Company Benefits.
Highly successful software business in Surrey, urgently requires two DevOps Engineers who are ready for their next career opportunity and becoming a team member within an extremely talented DevOps Team.
As a DevOps Engineer you will take responsibility of managing, supporting, and optimising platforms ensuring security, scalability, performance, and reliability across the stack.
Skills and experience required:
- Good Linux skills (Windows desirable).
- Confident scripting skills.
- Cloud and virtualisation (Openstack, VMWare or Azure).
- Orchestration & Automation (Terraform, Ansible or Jenkins).
- Containerisation & associated management (Kubernetes, Helm, Rancher, Docker or Rancher).
- Infrastructure (MongoDB or Redis).
- Monitoring and reporting (Grafana, Prometheus, Zabbix or ELK Stack).
How your day will look:
- Operation and maintenance of an enterprise grade Kubernetes environment, deploying and monitoring micro-services.
- Operation and maintenance of deployed technologies such as SQL, Mongo, Redis & RabbitMQ.
- Architect, manage and support the multi-site container orchestration environment (Kubernetes).
- Monitoring and continually improving platform performance, functionality, and availability.
- Implementing automated testing tools, specifically software and systems testing tools.
- Implement monitoring, alerting, and reporting.
- Develop good working relationships across all departments.
- Review upcoming technology to establish new tech and operating practices to future proof the DevOps environment.
Competitive base salary and company benefits - Happy to give a better insight over the phone.
If you are interested in joining one of the UK's leading software businesses, please apply or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates.