£60000 - £75000 per annum + pension, healthcare
Senior Digital Account Director/(Remote)
from £60-£75k per annum + excellent benefits (dependent on experience)
This role will be reporting to: Managing Partner/Client Partner
This is a Senior role in the Client Digital Experience team. Our client's team purpose is to provide their clients with the best-in-class experience at any touchpoints, delivery of the highest-quality, most impactful outcome across their full range of services.
You will have 3+ years of extensive senior client servicing experience at a leading agency, professional services firm, or similar organisation, managing portfolios more than +£2M in revenue per year.
As a team and on an individual level, they are measured on client satisfaction and retention, sustainable and visible growth, overall profitability, and value/impact/ROI that our work has on our clients' business.
As a Senior Client/Account Director you will lead and drive collaborative client partnerships acting as the key trusted, strategic advisor, and is a key contributor to the agency success by making their clients successful. In this role, you will immerse yourself in the client business, brand and sector and provide proactive strategic direction, inspiration, and leadership to the client, to the internal team and any partners, championing the highest standards.
You will have autonomy yet be supported, dependent on the accounts you lead, by the Managing Partner/Client Partner and/or a Board Director who will act as Board Sponsor. You will work closely with the rest of team, including delivery and all the disciplines from strategy to creative/design/UX and technology.
Client relationship, impactful work, and growth
- Develop a deep understanding of the client business/sector from all relevant angles
- Develop, facilitate, own senior client relationships and manage effectively expectations at all times
- Define the right account/project casting to deliver the most impactful work and make the difference
- Lead strategic, value-led account planning
- Work in close collaboration with Sales & Marketing to support their own reputation and clients' through case studies, awards and PR opportunities
- Lead/contribute to new business opportunities/pitches
Team management and leadership
- Manage, inspire and nurture direct reports and act as the leading figure for any indirect report
- Communicate all relevant account information clearly and regularly to the relevant agency stakeholders to inspire, engage, inform
- Establish robust relationships with the rest of the Client Experience team, with Board Directors and Senior Leadership
- Responsible for the revenue forecasting and profitability on the project/account they lead
- Ensure that project budgets/pricing are agreed in accordance with current policy and related documentation is in place
- Champion adherence to financial and administrative standards including admin tasks such as financial reporting/timetables, completion of timesheets, debt collection
- Regularly review client and project profitability and create and implement improvement plans where appropriate
Top skills, competencies, and experience
You will bring to the table:
- Empathetic leadership. You are a natural leader, who is respected and trusted.
- Proactive, adaptable strategic thinking. You are the architect of effective and future-proof strategies which will grow both the account and the client relationship. You understand exactly how your client works and what they and their customers need. You know how to shape and respond to a brief, and you are able to present your ideas with confidence, clarity and simplicity to any stakeholders, including Execs
- Negotiation and conflict resolution: you have the ability and confidence to handle challenging conversations with senior stakeholders, including commercial negotiation with senior Procurement.
- Commercial and business acumen: you have a proven track record in delivering strong financial results and profitable growth. You have a complete grasp of the commercial landscape, and you fully understand how to plan with your clients to define a sustainable, profitable pipeline that is convenient for the client and for the agency.
- Operational understanding: you understand process and practice, working in close collaboration with your delivery colleagues to ensure that the process is in line with your clients' expectations, capabilities, and requirements, managing risks and leveraging opportunities.
In return our client can offer you very competitive salary including dealing with some of the most prestigious clients plus lots more extra
- Down to Earth people
- Flexible Working
- Company Pension & Healthcare
- Vibrant/Innovative family
- Extra Days Off
- Company Club
Please apply within to Kristina.