£60000 - £85000 per annum + 20% bonus
Are you experienced with the latest SMART manufacturing technology? Do you want to spearhead a division and take a company to the next level with industry 4.0 strategy? If yes, then this role could be for you.
iO Associates have partnered with a innovative manufacturer based in Burgess Hill in the search for a Senior Digital & Technology Manager to join the team.
The company is an industry leader, pushing the boundaries of technology and delivering innovative solutions for its customers across a broad range of industries including semiconductors, display and LED sectors. They put people at the forefront and understand all their amazing technological advancements over the years have come from people, so they will continue to invest in their people, celebrate diversity and encourage individual growth making this a place people truly love to work at.
As the Senior Digital & Technology Manager you will form part of the Semiconductor service division and you will lead the development of the manufacturing engineering team to ensure the latest digitalization and manufacturing technology is developed, deployed, and standardized to achieve the strategic objectives of the business.
You will be based out of the Head office in Burgess Hill and play a key role in the Leadership team to ensure all the service centres around the world meet their innovation objectives. This is an opportunity to bring industry 4.0 to life by providing the strategic roadmap for SMART manufacturing facilities to be developed, ensuring the correct technology is introduced. You will collaborate with other areas of the business as well as research institutes using capability readiness principles to support the development of technology and you will be in charge of a 4 year $10M R&D budget.
Crucially you will lead the team of manufacturing engineers to ensure the right knowledge and skills are in place for the new tech to be used effectively, so that each investment is is maximised, best practice is shared and the brand identity of the innovation team is established.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A Degree level qualification in Manufacturing Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a manufacturing engineering environment.
- Strong understanding of Project Management principles. Experience of managing broad portfolio of complex projects.
- Experience of developing and executing a variety of project types including large-scale CAPEX projects, including production of financial models and business cases.
- Knowledge of Industry 4.0 technologies, development and improvements of capability introduction standards
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing, VSM, PFMEA, Problem Solving Tools and of safety management tools
- Proven leadership and people development disciplines.
- Extensive experience of managing external stakeholders including suppliers and contractors.
- High level of organisational awareness, and experience in influencing skills across the business areas.
- Curious and inquisitive mindset and open to challenges current thinking as there is always a 'better way'
- Experience of change management and building teams to deliver the objectives.
- Focussed on continuous self-development.
- Flexible working pattern to facilitate collaboration with global teams.
In return you will receive a salary between £60,000-£85,000 along with a bonus up to 20%, competitive pension, holiday, healthcare and a variety of other benefits. They are operating Hybrid WFH model with a 3/2 split of office and home working. The role would require some international travel too.
If you meet most of these criteria and you would like to find out more, then don't hesitate to get in touch and apply today!