£50000 - £60000 per annum
Our client, a growing name in the solar and energy storage industry are looking for a Senior LV Design Engineer to join their expanding portfolio of projects. The role will involve designing solar and storage sites as well as the technical review of construction phases so some travel will be required.
The right person will have experience of energy storage solutions (battery or hybrid systems) at a 3-phase level.
- Assist with identifying technical solutions to meet the needs of our clients
- All technical solutions and designs must meet technical, electrical standards and CDM (where applicable) regulations. Ensure quality of design meets Company standards, including single line diagrams
- Able to provide project design, including equipment specification, bill of materials (BOM)
- Able to conduct electrical calculations, cable sizing and earthing calculations
- Able to trade efficiency, output, and costs to optimize system
- Assist with preparing and submitting DNO applications or similar local network operators internationally
- To provide support for local and international team members with commercial tenders and planning applications, support legal & project delivery teams, as required
- To prepare/amend planning application drawings as required
- Conduct site surveys to check project feasibility and take all relevant measurements and information in order to prepare the final ready to build designs
- Generate suite of engineering CAD drawings as required
- Able to research new technologies and provide improved project design, including equipment specification
- Assist with monitoring system of the commissioned installations
Excellent package with benefits on offer plus the chance to join a well-knit team working on prestige projects.
To give some background on iO Associates, we provide both contract and permanent staff solutions on across the full lifecycle of power generation, transmission and distribution projects, managing all engineering disciplines. Our clients range from Owner / Operators, leading EPC's, Consultancies, Utilities, in traditional power and renewable projects to the exciting world of Network Integration & Automation, SMART Grids & Microgrids as we transition our global energy mix.