£45000 - £60000 per annum
Job Title: Senior Electronics Design Engineer
Salary: £55,000 + Benefits
iO have partnered with a high-tech scientific instrument developer that are moving into a very exciting stage in their development, looking to double their UK based work force and onboard a Senior Electronics Design Engineer to join their R&D team.
This role offers a seriously exciting chance to specialise and learn from the current Senior Electronics Design Engineer - a rare opportunity to grow alongside this exciting organisation.
The lucky candidate will be involved in the development of elemental analysers, such as an award-winning Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometer (IRMS). They will enjoy involvement in the entire product cycle, liaise with stakeholders, engineers, and scientists. Design circuitry using CAD software, write embedded firmware, provide documentation and compliance throughout, and keep up to date with the current technology.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Analogue and Digital circuit design electronics
- Competent user of electronics CAD
- Continually aware of business and departmental processes
- Proactive with great communication skills / time management
- Committed to performing to a high standard and delivering quality results, minimising design risk
In addition to an exciting new career, you will be compensated with up to £55,000 and an exciting benefits package!
- 23 days holiday (increasing to 25 days after one year) plus bank holidays
- Company pension and life assurance
- Flexible hours
- Cycle and Tech schemes
- Compressed working hours
- Modern work environment
If you want to dive into the nitty gritty of this unmissable opportunity and see a full job description then get in touch, what are you waiting for?