£50000 - £60000 per annum
Role: Senior Electronics Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + benefits
iO Associates have partnered with a leading defence consultancy in the recruitment of highly skilled Senior Electronics Engineers.
You, the Senior Electronics Engineer will have the opportunity to work amongst a small team of highly skilled individuals, take lead on projects and guide junior members of the design team to ultimately supply high quality products and systems into marine and land-based projects.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Translate system requirements to produce electronic design solutions.
- Design, Development and Review of firmware sub-systems, and digital and analogue circuits
- Project lifecycle involvement including: Bill of Materials and Schematics.
- Mentor and manage junior members of the team.
Key skills required:
- Mixed Signal and Analogue Circuit Design.
- Debugging, Simulation, Validation and & Testing of PCBs and sub-systems.
- Knowledge of ECAD tools for circuit & PCB design.
- Able to present to all levels, internal and external Stakeholders.
Due to the nature of the work, you must be eligible for SC clearance.
If you would like to find out more, apply to the link provided.
Look forward to receiving your application!