£37000 - £52000 per annum
Are you an electronics engineer working at a senior level? Then I want to hear from you!
Role: Senior Electronics Engineer
Salary: £37,000 - £52,000 + Benefits
iO Associates are recruiting on behalf of a fast paced, customer focused, and innovative company based in Bristol
A little about the company you could be working for.
The outstanding company has fuelled itself for over 30 years by being customer focused and by maintaining a can-do culture. The company has worked on over 70 aircrafts and have been established since 1987. They have clients in North America, Western Europe and the Asian Pacific.
The company is looking for someone who wants to progress and grow with them.
They want to bring in someone to work in the Electromechanical Design department.
They are looking for someone who will provide technical expertise and support in the life cycle of electronic equipment for predominantly, Aerospace & Defence applications.
They are looking for an electronics engineer who:
- Has come from a product development background
- Experience in working on all stages of the product development
Must have knowledge of:
- Analogue and Digital circuits
- Experience in the design and layout for power systems would be an advantage
- Experience in writing technical specifications at system level and board level
- Test and validate prototype and production products
- Provide technical and engineering know how to deliver projects
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
The role comes with a competitive salary as well as a good benefits package including bonus, pension and private healthcare, as well as great career progression opportunities. If this role is of any interest or you would like to discuss the role further don't hesitate to get in touch.
If this role is of any interest, I would like to put your CV in front of the hiring manager at the company.
We are always interested to hear from people who want to take their next step in their career.