£45000 - £65000 per annum
I'm working with a fast-growing international SaaS company with a solid 21-year track record.
They are currently focused on delivering world class software products. With 1000's of enterprise customers like Expedia, Chubb, XPO - They have already built an outstanding client-base,but the journey is just beginning... with 100k users on their platform every month and more than $2 trillion of invoice transactions, the scope for growth is huge.
- You enjoy working as a full stack developer
- You have experience of working with a frontend technology (e.g., Angular, React, Vue etc.)
- You have experience building restful APIs with database interaction using a technology like .Net
- You want to work on a mix of enterprise refactor to their preferred tech stack, or brand new greenfield, incubated, strategic start-up projects.
- You want to work with the latest trends in Fintech, such as bank integration for payments.
- You are interested in writing code to the highest quality & not afraid to get exposure/learn another tech that they might use.
- You enjoy working in small autonomous teams, no more than 7 (or as we call "squads") that work together to deliver features.
Should this not be of personal interest but you know someone who looks suitable, I'd happy give out a generous referral fee for your troubles!