£80000.00 - £107000.00 per annum + Relocation Package
Senior Systems Engineer
€80,000 to €107,000 basic salary + Relocation Package + Comprehensive Benefits Package
Senior Systems Engineer required for a global aerospace company, for their site close to Bruchsal. This is a great opportunity to join a true market leader in a senior role, where you will act as a focal point and technical leader for complex Avionics systems development.
This is a senior role where you will act as a technical leader, managing the full system lifecycle for the development of cutting edge avionics systems. In this role you will coordinate multi-disciplinary and international teams working across the V-model with overall responsibility, and responsibilities including designing systems, coordination of technical requirements, defining V&V methods.
The successful candidate will have existing experience working as a Systems Engineer on avionics/mission computers, with the technical understanding to coordinate multi-disciplinary teams (Hardware, Software, Testing). Candidates with an in-depth knowledge of mission/avionic computer architectures are encouraged to apply, as well as those experienced in working with graphics cards in a highly regulated industry.
The company are a global business with a best-in-class reputation for quality and innovation. They offer excellent working conditions with modern technology and a highly competitive tariff-exempt salary.
- Experienced Systems Engineer with solid track record in full lifecycle development of aerospace computing equipment/LRUs
- Professional experience applying DO254 or DO178B/C standards
- Background in avionics software (C, C++, ADA) or hardware development
- Fluent in English due to international teams and documentation requirements
Nice to haves:
- Specific skills in Multicore processor architecture, signal/video processing, maintenance systems, graphics cards
- In-depth knowledge of avionic/mission computer architectures
- German and or French language skills