£45000 - £52000 per annum
Senior Firmware Engineer - FPGA - VHDL - Tewkesbury - £45-52,000
At iO Associates, we pride ourselves on being able to partner with some of the most innovative and rewarding clients within the UKs technology sector who pride themselves first and foremost on their R&D function.
One of these organisations in Tewkesbury prioritise their research & development and offer the chance for skilled Engineers to work on life saving products which have an application into combat zones all around the world. Working within sectors of Electronic Warfare and Cyber Security, this client specialises within Force Protection, Information Assurance/data encryption and advanced cyber warfare solutions.
What we're offering:
The chance to make a real difference by helping support people around the world by aiding the creation of advanced defence products from Radio Jammers to Directional Finders, Data Encryption Devices and Email Infiltration Protection Devices. This will be for a company that have their biggest spend within R&D (10% of all global profits!), and even offer the opportunity to fund your ideas and private projects with a set aside experimental budget.
What we're looking for:
- Experience of tool chains and version control systems
- At least 4 years' experience of the design, development and implementation of FPGA development using VHDL
- Experience in writing firmware to coding guidelines with knowledge of testing and documentation processes.
- Significant experience of developing self-checking testbenches, BFMs
- Experienced in achieving timing closure on FPGA
- Degree educated in Electronics/Engineering related subject
Please apply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration. This role does require you to be SC clearable. You do not have to already hold this and some candidates born outside of the UK can gain SC clearance. Point of Contact: Charles Hoskins at iO Associates