£5000 - £6500 per month + + Benefits
Have you ever thought about working abroad? If so, below could be the ideal opportunity for you.
On behalf of my client, specialising in Secure Communications; I am seeking an experienced FPGA/Hardware Engineer to work in their office in Dubai for at least 3 years.
Some of the benefits include (but are not limited to):
- A salary of circa $30,000 AED per month tax free!
- Visa costs included for you and your family
- Schooling Contribution
- Premium Health, Dental and optical insurance
- Flight allowance every year
- Relocation assistance
- Bonus package
So what's the job?
Working on a satellite communication project, your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Design high speed data interfaces
- Responsibility for the FPGA architecture
- Integrate FPGA modules, verify timing and manager resources
- Troubleshooting FPGA Designs
- Work in collaboration with Embedded Software Engineers to verify the data interfaces and paths
I am therefore seeking candidates who can demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
- FPGA Design and experience with Xilinx FPGA development tools
- Experience with Digital Hardware Design
- Advance skills with VHDL and/or Verilog
- Understanding of various high-speed data interfaces and microprocessor architecture (DDR memory, Gigabit Ethernet etc.)
- Familiar with test equipment (oscilloscopes, logic analyser etc.)
Does this sound like you?
If so, please apply via the link and I'll call you as soon as possible to discuss the opportunity in more detail.