Senior Governance, Risk & Compliance Consultant | 50:50 Remote / South Coast of England | Highly Competitive Remuneration
I'm searching for an experienced Governance. Risk & Compliance Consultant to join an expanding consultancy team of a boutique cybersecurity practice with offices in London and on the south coast of England.
This is a brilliant and friendly group of cyber professionals delivering a wide range of penetration testing services for both public and private sector.
As a consultant, you'll be delivering various consultancy services to customers including ISO 27001 gap analysis & consultancy, cyber risk assessments, security posture reviews, vCISO services and Cyber Essentials assessments.
You will be delivering the following services:
- ISO 27001 implementation and auditing
- Security posture reviews
- Policy authoring and review
- Threat analysis risk assessments
Successful candidates will have the following:
- CISSP, CISM, or IOS 27001 Lead Auditor or Implementation
- Minimum five years' experience in a customer facing GRC consultancy role
- Hold or able to obtain UK Government SC clearance
- AWS, Azure and Microsoft 365
Exceptional benefits including pension, profit share, lead introduction bonuses on top of competitive salary.
Please get in touch ASAP if you would like to know more.