€80000.00 - €90000.00 per annum
Senior HIL Test Engineer
Up to €90,000 salary
In this position you will be working on System Integration, open & closed loop Hardware In the Loop (HIL) simulation of aircraft systems and subsystems, and also data acquisition (DAQ) set up for the tests.
You will closely collaborate with our world most talented in an international & multi-disciplined development team.
As HIL Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Design & develop HIL test benches/rigs for the system & sub-system level tests of aircraft.
* Identification of instrumentation requirements in relation to aircraft, system and sub-system specifications
* Design & develop custom test equipment for data acquisition, measurement, failure injection etc. including creation of procedures and documentation.
* Design & develop custom test equipment for System Integration system with High Power usage.
* Integration of HIL test rigs, plant models and real subsystem of aircraft to the closed loop HIL test setup to provide end to end representation of the aircraft.
* Perform the test execution with automated test tools and measurement equipment for verification and validation activities.
* Creation of Failure Analysis Reports/defect reporting when required.
* Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics or a related field required
* Min 5 years of professional hands-on experience with Matlab/Simulink, Simulink-RT Modelling, Labview RT & interfacing electronic control unit features into HIL framework in the aerospace
* Experience & familiarity with HIL test systems like Speedgoat and NI required
* Strong knowledge of Bus modelling & Simulation & HIL development Experience & knowledge in electrical & communication architectures required