£70000 - £77000 per annum + excellent benefits
iO Associates are working with a household name who work in the technology space, who are on the lookout for a key hire; Senior Infrastructure Architect.
This role will have management responsibilities for a team of Architects, and will align the technical strategic blueprint for the organisation.
Role: Senior Infrastructure Architect
Salary: £70,000 - £77,000 + excellent benefits
This Senior Infrastructure Architect will manage a team of five Architects. You will consult senior stakeholders throughout the full IT delivery lifecycle. This company has been working heavily with cloud and automation technology.
This role will involve:
- Establishing and maintaining infrastructure principles
- Developing appropriate designs
- Liaising with third party vendors
- Overseeing all systems to meet regulatory requirements
- Designing and building architecture for new systems and projects
- Developing system recommendations and accompanying risk assessments
- Liaising with senior stakeholders in the company
Beneficial experience for this role includes:
- Management of infrastructure architects or analysts
- High- and low-level design and delivery
- Cloud experience and exposure
Due to the senior nature of the role, and the high-profile nature of the company, there is some limit to what we can give away! If you would like to hear more about the company, role, progression, benefits etc. please apply here.
Alternatively, email c.fitzgerald @ ioassociates.co.uk or contact Ciara FitzGerald on LinkedIn.