£55 - £70 per hour
Senior iOS/Android Developer
Starts immediately & ends 30th April 2021
On behalf of our client in the automotive industry we are looking for a senior iOS/Android developer (backend and frontend), is experienced in both iOS and Android ecosystems (native SDK), testing (unit and instrumentation), and GNU make or AOSP blueprint. The consultant should be able to travel to China quarterly if needed.
The consultant will write clean and functional code for the front- and back-end within app development and develop high quality Android and iOS applications for the next generation of vehicle. The applications are written in Kotlin, Java and Swift when applicable. Designing building and maintaining high performance, reusable and reliable code as well as identifying and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
The consultant will be working with architectural patterns such as MVP and MVVM. As part of an agile team she or he will advocate improving technical communications between developers. The primary focus will be of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. In a multi-disciplined team working on different layers of infrastructure.
The consultant needs to have experience in:
* Native or bilingual proficiency in English
* Java, Swift, Kotlin
* Both front- and back-end development within Android and IOS applications, frameworks and third-party libraries.
* Deep expertise building in the Android ecosystem and have a good understanding of different cloud services.
* Designing/implementing highly scalable mobile solutions particularly on the design of interfaces between mobile and cloud platform.
* Testing in Android and IOS, both unit and instrumentation tests.
* Tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains.
* Using the Android SDK.
* GNU make or AOSP blueprint.
Forward your CV to f.macaulay@ioassociates ASAP if interested!