£50000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Java Developer
£55,000 per annum
An opportunity has arisen for a passionate and talented Java developer to join a dynamic and fast paced development team, and to contribute to the on-going development and maintenance of their industry-leading financial transaction management platform.
The company pride themselves on being very unique with their laid-back casual culture and fantastic working environment, offering flexible working and the chance to work in a very collaborative and cross-functional team.
Overall, you'll position yourself perfectly for career development and actually do some really interesting work at a company that just keeps growing and has huge potential.
All you need is:
- Knowledge of Java and J2EE technologies
- Exhibits drive and initiative to learn whatever is necessary to explore new and existing solutions
- Skilled in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
- Proficient in EJB, REST, JMS, enterprise integration patterns, web services
- Experience with relational databases and/or key-value stores
This really isn't one to be missed and I'm happy to have further a conversation before you make an application. Please apply with an up to date CV or email Inness Law via i.law @ ioassociates.co.uk at iO Associates for a confidential chat.