Are you an experienced Lean and Operational excellence specialist? Do you want to work for a world leading manufacturing business? If yes, then this role could be for you.
iO Associates have partnered with a global R&D and manufacturing business in the search for a Senior Manager to join the Operational Excellence team. The company is well known around the world with over 4000 employees and products that are integral to many different industries and applications including semi conductors, scientific instruments, pharma and metallurgy to name a few.
You will be joining a well established business at the forefront of technology and who are leading the way by investing in its people.
In this role you will provide leadership, management and expertise in order to improve and sustain a culture of operational excellence behaviours, and improved ways of working that reduce waste and increase efficiency within the organisation. You will use a range of influencing styles including coaching, facilitation, teaching and demonstration and you will manage a team of regional practitioners.
Overall you will develop and monitor the progress of the long term and annual lean strategy ensuring it aligns with SHE, quality and operational strategies as well as leading the governance, development, standardisation, deployment and integration of operational excellence ways of working.
To be successful in this role your will need:
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in technical discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience of leading operational excellence deployment (5 years' of managing operational excellence teams)
- Recognised operational excellence qualification (six sigma, lean, Shingo, ...)
- Service, Production and/or Project management experience where you have undertaken operational support, delivered improvements, led product and process introduction projects
- Direct management of operational or supply teams
- Experience of operating in a multi-cultural team, ability to adapt approach and practices
- Knowledge of quality and production systems. Production systems, Shingo, BPI, Lean Manufacturing knowledge, MFG Eng, (Method, Time, production layout), Quality systems
- Vision setting, passionate, energizing, tenacious, clear thinking, innovative, methodical, self-motivating, communicative. Works successfully with other cultures and on long distance.
In return you will receive a strong salary with a great benefits package that includes a bonus that brings the full package into six figures as well as healthy pension scheme fitting for a senior leader in the business. The successful candidate can be based at either Burgess Hill or Dublin.
If you meet most of these criteria and would like to find out more, don't hesitate to get in touch today and apply now.