£37000 - £43000 per annum + Pension, Health Care, 33 Days Holiday
Are you an experienced Senior Materials Controller with a strong track record of delivering results in an operational environment looking for an exciting new opportunity?
My client employs over 4,000 people worldwide and has state of the art manufacturing facilities across Europe, North America and Asia, so you will be joining a truly world class organisation with forward thinking people and an environment you can truly excel in.
Based in Eastbourne, my client are a world leader in vacuum and exhaust technologies supplying into a wide variety of sectors. They are looking to appoint a Senior Materials Controller to be based at their Electronic centre of excellence in Eastbourne.
You will be responsible for ensuring that material is always available to meet customer demand, while optimising the on-site inventory to meet the business requirement for net working capital.
They are looking for:
- Manufacturing/Operations background.
- Good communication and excellent fluency in spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2018 and Kanban.
- Experience with implementing and working with Lean Principles.
- Demonstrated experience of analytical skills and ERP systems knowledge.
- Good data processing skills.
- SAP experience (preferred).
- Degree level in Engineering or Science discipline (desirable).
In return you will receive a salary between £37,000-£43,000 along with 33 days holiday (25 days plus 8 bank holidays), pension, health cash plan, early Friday finish and much more.