€60 - €65 per hour
SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER - AIRCRAFT STRUCTURES
12 MONTH CONTRACT (Possible extension)
UP TO APPROX. 60 - 65 EUROS / HOUR (Negotiable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the development of a brand new, next generation, all-electric VTOL aircraft that is set to completely revolutionise the future of cross-country travel in the coming years. These incredible EVTOL passenger drones are going to completely change urban travel as we know it!!
This cutting edge, futuristic concept combines the two key factors of convenience and sustainability through the development of their digital platforms and green power technology.
They are now urgently looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer for Aircraft Structures to get involved in the design of the aircraft primary and secondary structures with a focus on the wings. You will also be involved in the design of composite structures with attention towards high volume production.
- University degree in Aerospace / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience in the aerospace industry is required
- Strong knowledge of a CAD system is required (Siemens NX is preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of ISO GPS (alternatively ASME GD&T) and overall good drafting skills are required
- Extensive experience with composite structural design is required
If you are interested in this role, apply today for immediate consideration.