£65000 - £80000 per annum + pension, healthcare, bonus
Senior Platform Product Manager
Reporting to: Co-Founder and CTO
To £65k per annum + amazing benefits
Currently hiring for proven Senior Platform Product Manager with experience managing SaaS-based products and preferably in international markets to drive forward our desktop and mobile app experience. Our mobile apps have enjoyed rapid growth in the UK with over 350k download to date and are central to our digital strategy, serving over 100,000 monthly active users.
You will work closely with the senior management team to help define our customer experience strategy and roadmap, and then work to deliver that roadmap with the development team.
With plans to broaden their reach beyond a consumer offering and expand internationally, they are seeking to form a Product Management team with responsibility for the vision, strategy and performance of our digital products, journeys, and platforms. The objective being to deliver a market leading experience to our EV driving consumers, business partners and their customers.
You will have a strong history in platform Product Management and be able to demonstrate an outstanding ability to understand a rapidly evolving industry environment. You'll have a range of tools and techniques that enable you to tackle complex problems at speed, using excellent communication and leadership to take teams from inception into discovery and delivery, then through to a practice of continuous improvement.
You will translate customer needs and market insights (competition, regulation, standardization, etc.) into well-managed products by defining propositions, roadmaps and requirements, and then feeding those into the product development process.
You work using an agile mindset, delivering value iteratively and often, and be able to identify emerging risks and opportunities. Being data driven and highly inclusive and collaborative is essential, as is an awareness of what makes a great mobile experience. You will manage stakeholders from all levels of the business, ensuring the team development delivers measurable value for both clients and the business. You are comfortable working in a small but fast-growing company which is in scale-up phase.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of the cross-platform user experience
- Work with the senior leadership team to develop the platform strategy and take ownership of the platform roadmap
- Define and manage the product and propositions for the User Interface products (Desktop and Apps):
- Translate customer needs and commercial opportunities into well-prioritized product roadmaps;
- Convert those roadmaps into high-level requirements, taking into account the stakeholder needs you collected internally and externally;
- Communicate those product requirements to the development teams;
- Define key performance indicators for the platform and deliver improvements that make a measurable impact on them
- Run effective discovery with the team to uncover opportunities to better serve user needs in a way that creates value for the business
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative feedback channels, building a clear understanding of performance within the team
- Establish and leverage effective stakeholder relationships that support the team in delivering their vision, working collaboratively to remove blockers to delivery of value
- Work with experts from across the company to prototype solutions and validate hypotheses
- Set clear outcome focused goals that are consistently met through iteratively improving ways of working
- Drive development of the Product Management function in the company through the community of practice and mentoring relationships
- Working with all necessary internal and external stakeholders - e.g. sales, marketing, legal, customer support, etc. - to ensure successful product launches
- Liaising with (key) customers to understand their requirements around product development
- Developing and managing products through their entire lifecycle including implementing and managing a Product Gate process
- Know how to work with experts to create a world-class user experience
- A strong understanding of mobile technology and current trends
- Strong commercial awareness
- Highly experienced in working with digital technology
- At least 3 years of working at Product Manager in a commercial environment
- Extensive experience of working in Product Management role & experience of implementing a Product Gate process
- Proven experience with managing B2B SaaS products
- Proven experience working in an agile product development team
- Experience or strong affinity with the EV-market
- Ability to communicate confidently with people from any level of the business
- Creative-minded and able to identify and solve problems
- Commercially aware and able to focus on business targets
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and perform under pressure
- Able to facilitate workshops that generate diverse and innovative ideas
- Ability to build and deliver on realistic project plans which take into account agreed scope, dependencies, assumptions, risks and constraints.
- Degree-level educated - 2.1 or above;
- Excellent storyteller and communicator
What's on offer
The EV market is growing at an extraordinary pace. You will be working in a dynamic and innovative organization, where new ideas and developments need to be actioned and deployed quickly, with each day bringing new challenges.
As one of the leading aggregator businesses in this space, you will have the chance to actively contribute to a more sustainable future!
In addition to a competitive salary your package includes:
- Performance-related annual bonus scheme
- Pension & Benefits scheme
- Flexible working options available
- Professional training to extend your skills