€70000 - €80000 per annum
Germany, Fully Remote
€75,000 - €85,000 + Benefits
Excellent opportunity to work for a company that allows total flexibility, excellent training, and the chance to progress your career.
On offer is an exciting role, within an ambitious company who are rapidly expanding.
Well established and part of a larger group this company are key software developers into the e-commerce and finance industries. They have a 'start up' like culture and looking to bring in dynamic individuals to make a difference and drive growth.
In this role, as a senior platform engineer you will work with Kubernetes and visualisation/container technologies. You will troubleshoot distributed systems and complex technology stacks whilst working on state-of-the-art fraud prevention software.
Day to day you will be involved in:
- Participate in strategic infrastructure planning and implementation
- Collaboration with our Development teams to solve challenges around our software product
- Maintain and optimise our core services such as Kubernetes, MongoDB, Kafka and Elasticsearch
- Automation and configuration management via Terraform, Helm, and Ansible
I am looking for people with the following experience:
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Linux is your choice of operating system (at least in the rack) and you feel comfortable with it
- You get the concept of container orchestration via Kubernetes and related abstraction layers
- Good English language skills (German not required)
All in all, this is a great chance to join a dynamic team, where you can learn and work with new technologies.