Up to £400 per day + Inside IR35
Senior PMO Analyst | £400 per day Inside IR35 | 6 Month Contract | Fully Remote working.
Our client has recently restructured their programmes and projects from a number of teams in a number of divisions within the company, to a centralised source - the Programmes Directorate.
Therefore, it is critical to their success that they introduce increased analysis and insight into their project and programme monitoring, control and reporting in order to support successful delivery of their programmes.
You will be leading the PMO analysis service for Programmes Directorate either individually and/or overseeing other PMO analysts in the delivery of the PMO service.
- Experience of working in Agile, hybrid, AND waterfall project/programme delivery environments, with varying levels of maturity.
- Experience of managing large amounts of project/programme data from various sources and formats and using analytical tools to interpret and manipulate data to provide meaningful management information.
- Adept at presenting insights and trends in a variety of formats and levels of detail to suit different audience requirements.
- Experience in using and developing SharePoint, MS Power Apps and PowerBI to capture and present data for a variety of audiences
- Ability to take initiative and make suggestions and recommendations on improving future performance of the PMO team and project and programme delivery teams, and development of analysis tools.
If you are interested in this role. Please apply with an up to date version of your CV and I will review it with our Key Account Manager who knows the end client the best.