£70000 - £80000 per annum + 20% Bonus
Senior Product Manager
Location: Burgess Hill
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 (20% bonus)
Type: Full time Permanent
Our client is a global innovator and manufacturer of industrial equipment and tools from vacuum solutions, air treatment systems, construction tools and assembly systems.
With a continuous drive towards new product innovation, they are looking to recruit a Senior Product Manager to take ownership of medium to long term, future product roadmaps within the dry pump technology field of their semiconductor business.
This is an opportunity to work with a long standing global leader in the industry on new R&D projects.
- Bachelor's degree in either engineering or marketing, or relevant experience in lieu of academic/professional qualifications.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree.
- Understanding and experience of the semiconductor industry is highly desirable. Experience of high technology product or service markets is a must.
- Excellent product management skills, experience of deriving complex multi-generational platform roadmaps from complex sets of customer needs
- Strong understanding of how to segment markets, develop value propositions and develop product requirement specifications from a complex and often conflicting range of inputs.
- Strong ability to manage and analyse data
- Ability to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of incomplete data requires evaluation of many factors, they must be able to develop good judgement in analysing situations, problem solving, and synthesising solutions.
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact - Jordan Pyatt on 07713990304