€50000.00 - €60000.00 per annum
Up to €60,000
Permanent position - with international travel expected
Brand new opening for highly motivated Junior and Senior Buyers to join an international Engineering Group, serving Aerospace & Defence markets on some of the most innovative projects around!
As part of its development, the Defense sector wishes to strengthen its high performing Sales & Marketing department. A high performing work culture, where you will enjoy working alongside some of the industry's best, given the platform to lead value commerical negotiations; the ideal environment to advance your career.
As a Buyer, your responsibilities will be as follows:
* Analysis of specifications
* The preparation of summary documents serving as a basis for the development of offers
* Preparation documents relating to the analysis of technical and commercial risks
* Analysis of defense programs and needs.
* Analysis of available equipment and solutions
* The planning of the preparation of the offers
* The development, monitoring and control of quotes, presentation of quotes for approval by the Head of the Department, the Director of the BU & the engagement committee
* Definition of supply limits
* Commercial and technical negotiations
* The search for technical solutions likely to improve the competitiveness of products.
* Experience as a Buyer/Purchaser
* You have experience in Aerospace/Defence, with ability to manage small complex projects
* Knowledge of hardware/metallic components
* Have the basics and an interest in legal & commercial topics; understanding of the problems related to contractual and financial conditions (financing, documentary credits, Delcredere, contractual risks, etc.), can be assets
* Fluent in German and English
If interested in knowing more, then please forward your most recent CV and I will be in touch.