£45000 - £60000 per annum + pension, healthcare, bonus
Senior Project Manager (Digital) x 2 - London/or Bristol
£45-60,000k per annum plus co. benefits
As a Senior Project Digital Manager, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of a variety digital projects.
You will follow established processes to lead both client and project teams through the full project lifecycle. Partnering with an account manager, you will diligently control the scope, budget, and quality of your projects, while clearly articulating status, successes, risks and issues to stakeholder and project teams. Strong attention to detail, process control and an ability to cascade motivation to your team, you will establish yourself as a leader on the projects you manage.
Skills & Expertise Required
- Digital delivery experience in a client facing environment.
- Ability to manage/lead or provide governance for multiple projects
- Very strong leadership skills, assertiveness
- Strong numerical, written, and oral presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and facilitation skills
- Strong client and stakeholder management skills
- Defining scope, budget, and quality assurance skills
- Highly process orientated with attention to detail.
- Experience of a well-defined delivery methodologies (agile, waterfall)
- Excellent working knowledge of project management tools
- Consistency in approach, best practices, and team management
- Formal project management qualification such as Prince 2
- Prior account management experience
- Mavenlink, Jira and Confluence experience
- Understanding of financial accounting principles with the ability to effect positive change on numbers.
- Knowledge of CMS technologies (Drupal and SiteCore preferable)
- Management of the creative process including leading and advising the client.
- Leadership certification.
- Experience working with remote build teams * Keen interest in creative digital solutions.
- Knowledge of digital corporate communications and investor relations.
Our client is actively encouraging to develop careers and they are committed to helping you grow, professionally and personally.
If you are keen to apply for these fantastic opportunities between two locations, please drop me email or call me for further information on 077900 20499.